| Product Search|
| Automated Garage|
| 24-hour hotline|
| Hong Kong 6931 0020|
China 158 1471 0020
How does electrically operated slide gate opener work
- The weight of the gate rest on a level rail.
Depending on the length, the gate is guided by a number of roller bracket sets for opening and closing.
There is no chance of derailing the gate.
- Microprocessor inside the opener received encrypted signal from the remote control,
amongst other operation such as auto reversal upon obstruction and recognizing up to 16 remote control,
opens or closes the door electrically with a motor.
- The gate opener only needs to overcome inertia and friction to move the gate. Gate can go up to 10 meter in length and 500 Kg in weight.
Material can be stainless steel, wrought iron, brass, Aluminum or glass.
Safety and convenience features of slide gate
- Soft-start/soft-start and smooth movement at around 20cm per second.
- Partial open in pedestrian mode.
- Infra-red sensor for added protection, it will reverse door movement upon detection of possible obstruction.
- Optional auto-closing preset by internal timer and external lighting control.
- Auto-lock when closed, not extra locking mechanism required.
- Click here to see a
bi-parting slide gate in action.
- Click here to see
Special purpose slide gates