| Product Search|
| Automated Garage|
| 24-hour hotline|
| Hong Kong 6931 0020|
China 158 1471 0020
Change battery of remote control:
- When effective range decreases, it is a good sign to replace the batteries before it catches you at a bad time.
- Buy 2 lithium button battery (CR2016 3 volt).
- Ply open the remote control with a screw driver. Do not force.
- Pay attention to battery polarity.
- In some case, programming of the remote is required to regain control of opener. Please read the user manual, or call our hotline for technical support or service.
Fix a broken torsion spring:
- This is the part you should never attempt the replace for 2 very good reasons.
- The torsion spring stores a lot of energy and dangerous.
- Also, the two springs are different, a right-hand and a left hand, careful balancing is very important for the door to work properly.
- Call our service hotline at 6931 0020 for technical support.
Program LiftMaster opener to learn additional remote control:
- LiftMaster opener can learn up to 12 remote controls.
- Press and release the orange "learn" button on the opener. The learn indicator light will glow steadily for 30 seconds.
- Within 30 seconds, press and hold the button on the hand-held remote that you wish to operate your garage door. Release the button when the opener light blinks.
- It has learned the code.