| Product Search|
| Automated Garage|
| 24-hour hotline|
| Hong Kong 6931 0020|
China 158 1471 0020
| || || |
Responsibility for contents: Wonderlee Company Limited, Hong Kong
Click here to contact us by e-mail
| || || |
Disclaimer of liability
- 1. Contents of website
- The Wonderlee Ltd. shall accept no responsibility for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information made available. Any claims for liability against Wonderlee Ltd. relating to damage, whether material or immaterial, caused by the use or non-use of incorrect and incomplete information are, as a matter of principle, impossible, unless deliberate or grossly negligent behavior can be proven.
All offers are subject to change without notice and are non-binding. Wonderlee Ltd. expressly reserves the right to change, augment or delete parts of the website or the whole without special notice, or to withdraw publication temporarily or completely.
- 2. References and links
- In the case of direct or indirect references to other websites ("hyperlinks") outside Wonderlee's range of responsibility, liability would only apply where Wonderlee Ltd. had knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent use in the case of illegal contents.
The Wonderlee Ltd. herewith expressly declares that at the time of placing the link, no illegal content was recognizable on the websites to be linked up to. Wonderlee Ltd. has no influence on current and future design, contents or authorship of the sites connected/linked up to. It therefore hereby expressly dissociates itself from all sites linked up to which have been changed since the links were made. If any legal violations are discovered by Wonderlee Ltd. on the sites connected/linked up to in the course of rotational checks, these connections/links are removed.
This declaration is valid for all links and references set within Wonderlee's own Internet website, as well as for outside entries in the guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by Wonderlee Ltd.. Only the proprietor of the website referred to shall be liable for any illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents and, in particular, for damage caused by the use or non-use of such information offered, and not the party referring to it by these links.
- 3. Copyright and trademark rights
- The Wonderlee Company Ltd. makes every effort to preserve the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video clips and texts used, to use its own graphics, sound documents, video clips and texts or to use public domain graphics, sound documents, video clips and texts. Any brand names and trademarks named on the website and, if applicable, protected by third parties are subject without any qualifications to the regulations of the valid brand law and the rights of possession of the registered owner in each case. A simple mention may not lead to the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights. Copyright for objects originally created and published shall remain the sole possession of Wonderlee Ltd. or the author of the website. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video clips and text in other electronic or printed publication is not permitted without the explicit agreement of Wonderlee Ltd. or the author.
If any content or individual text extracts from Wonderlee Ltd. website are taken over, used in own sites or reproduced in other manner, the source of the document is to be given and the URL,
http://wonderlee.hk is to be named.
- 4. Data protection
- We do not collect user data from our website.
- 5. Legal validity of this disclaimer of liability
- This disclaimer of liability is to be considered part of the website referred to on this page. If any parts or individual formulations of this text do not meet, no longer meet or do not completely meet the currently valid legal position, the contents and validity of the other parts of the document shall remain unaffected by this.
| || |