| Product Search|
| Automated Garage|
| 24-hour hotline|
| Hong Kong 6931 0020|
China 158 1471 0020
From concept to drawing to installation, we advance
automatic doors and gates installation to a higher level. We run an ERP system
and maintain drawing & BOM (bill of material); follow ECN process for any drawing change;
apply SOP (standard operation procedure) for each installation.
requirement is 40cm for normal installation, minimum 10cm for special low-headroom tracks.
- Single car garage opening 2.6 meter wide required for drive-through width of 2.4 meter.
- Double car garage opening 4.8 meter wide required to park 2 cars.
- Wind load consideration for seaside or hill-top garage to use hurricane grade design.
- Check clutter for obstruction.
- Infra-red sensor mandatory for double car garage.
- Key release mandatory for garage where the garage door is the only point of entry.
- Door-in-door, keyless-entry, flash light optional.
- Choice of material: galvanized steel, Aluminum-glass, wood & copper.
- Side room requirement for slide gate and swing gate.
- Limit of weight is 500Kg for residential application gate.
- Infra-red sensor mandatory for sliding gate.
- Wind load consideration
if door area larger than 10m².
- Choice of material: stainless steel, wrought iron,
wood, brass and glass.
- Space above for concealing box. Normal installation requires 50cm height.
- Limit of weight is 100Kg for residential application.
- Infra-red sensor option.
- Wind load consideration.
- Choice of material: stainless steel and Aluminum.